Join PeerNetBC and make a difference!
- provides training for new peer support group facilitators.
- creates opportunities for youth to engage fully in their communities.
- gives community activists a chance to build leadership skills.
- makes up-to-date resources available to group facilitators and leaders.
- supports information and referral services for people looking for support.
- offers services at low or no cost to people with low incomes, people from marginalized groups and emerging community organizations.
- helps create change, promote healthy communities and offer hope.
You can register and pay for your membership online, using the form below, or download a printable membership form and email or mail it in.